The legal considerations in setting up and running a business – including commerce, property, financial matters and consumer transactions – are considerable.
With our extensive experience over many years, the commercial lawyers at Watts McCray are able to assist you in areas as diverse as:
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate;
- Financing advice for both borrowers and lenders, including superannuation borrowings;
- Transfers and re-financing pursuant to Family Court Orders;
- Land, Community Title and Strata Subdivision;
- Business and Estate Planning;
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianship Documents;
- Wills and Testamentary Trusts;
- Probate and Letters of Administration Applications;
- Administration of Estates;
- Family Provision Claims;
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses, including GST considerations;
- Commercial Financing;
- Commercial and Retail Leasing;
- Discretionary and Unit Trusts;
- Business Structures, including Partnerships;
- Shareholders and Unitholders Agreements;
- General Corporate and Commercial Advice.
For more detail see our Commercial, Property and Estate Services brochure.