Commercial & Corporate Law
The legal considerations in setting up and running a business – including commerce, property, financial matters and consumer transactions – are considerable.
The combined commercial law experience of the team at Watts McCray ensures that we are well able to cater for all your needs when embarking on such an important undertaking.
With our extensive experience over many years, the commercial lawyers at Watts McCray are able to assist you in areas as diverse as:
- Business acquisition and business sale
- Discretionary and unit trusts
- Business partnership agreements
- Franchise and distribution agreements
- Business structuring
- Dissolution of partnerships
- Shareholder disputes
- General commercial advice
Should you wish to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation, please contact us.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-339864-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);